The Workshop is back, and we’ve missed you so much! Before we meet again face to face, though, we need you to know that we are rocking SOCIAL DISTANCING and CONTACTLESS SERVICE. This means that:
– We are doing OUTDOOR SEATING AND TAKEOUT ONLY (so check the forecast!).
– ONCE THE PATIO TABLES ARE FULL WE’RE MAXED, and WE CAN’T TAKE RESERVATIONS (so come early, come back, or order to go!).
– ALL ORDERS, WHETHER TAKEOUT OR ON-PREMISES, MUST BE PLACED ONLINE (so bring your smartphone!).
– We have a COMPLETELY NEW MENU of delicious scratch-made empanadas. These handheld dumplings of goodness travel well and pair perfectly with our beer. Trust us, they are muy rico!
– TAKE OUR BEER TO GO: we have growlers, howlers, AND NOW CROWLERS TOO (by next month we’ll have most of our beer in cans, as well!).
– Anyone not seated at a table has to MASK UP (so bring yours or buy one of ours- at-cost of course!).
-THANKS IN ADVANCE for being mad cool about all this: it’s all new for us too.
PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE FOR ALL THINGS WORKSHOP:ORDER NOW!
We are in business to preserve Northern Michigan’s spectacular natural environment, to reinforce Traverse City’s warm and vital community, and to honor traditional craft. We do not consider our business to be a success unless we are demonstrably and sustainably doing all three. We express this commitment by using the Trifidelity symbol, which stands for our motto: Nature. Community. Craft.
We will not amaze you with newfangled beer: we think our old-fangled stuff- all made with Michigan and/or organic ingredients wherever humanly possible- will do the trick just fine. We welcome craft beer newcomers with approachable offerings like American Blonde Ale, Honey Stock Ale, session IPA, and Porter. We keep it interesting with seasonals like Belgian Dubbel, Nitro Triple IPA, Local Raspberry Blanche, and Oktoberfest. And we delight the aficionado with high-gravity and barrel-aged beers like Bourbon Barrel Imperial Porter, local Kriek Bière, and Flemish Sour Brown Ale. Watch out for the occasional firkin, too! Check out our current list!
Our menu emphasizes fresh, seasonal ingredients, and showcases the incomparable products of local farmers, bakers, and other artisans. It is curated to be the perfect complement to our Heirloom Beers. Various snacks, salads, soups, and specials round out the menu.
CRAFT BEER + CRAFT FOOD = INSTANT CRAFTIFICATION!
Each food item is specifically designed to complement a particular beer, and many of our food items even include beer in the recipe! When you order any item off of our food menu, you will notice in the description that there is a suggested brew for an expertly paired tasting experience! Of course, feel free to do-it-yourself: choose your beer (any of 3 sizes!), and a delicious appetizer, sandwich or pizza! No matter how you do it, you’ll have both hands full of malty, hoppy, local lip-smackin’ goodness. There’s local soda pop and a fantastic kids’ menu for your little apprentices, too.