The Workshop is back, and we’ve missed you so much! Before we meet again face to face, though, we need you to know that we are rocking SOCIAL DISTANCING and CONTACTLESS SERVICE. This means that:
– We are doing OUTDOOR SEATING AND TAKEOUT ONLY (so check the forecast!).
– ONCE THE PATIO TABLES ARE FULL WE’RE MAXED, and WE CAN’T TAKE RESERVATIONS (so come early, come back, or order to go!).
– ALL ORDERS, WHETHER TAKEOUT OR ON-PREMISES, MUST BE PLACED ONLINE (so bring your smartphone!).
– We have a COMPLETELY NEW MENU of delicious scratch-made empanadas. These handheld dumplings of goodness travel well and pair perfectly with our beer. Trust us, they are muy rico!
– TAKE OUR BEER TO GO: we have growlers, howlers, AND NOW CROWLERS TOO (by next month we’ll have most of our beer in cans, as well!).
– Anyone not seated at a table has to MASK UP (so bring yours or buy one of ours- at-cost of course!).
-THANKS IN ADVANCE for being mad cool about all this: it’s all new for us too.
PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE FOR ALL THINGS WORKSHOP:ORDER NOW!
Chips & Salsa
housemade red salsa served with local tortilla chips
(South American- style stuffed pastry, served with housemade verde salsa)
curried and fire roasted chicken with onions, celery, carrots, lime, and cilantro.
WBC hot smoked pork with green cabbage and carrots.
traditional Argentinian recipe with ground beef, onions, bell peppers, and green olive.
mased black beans with rice, bell peppers, carrots, sweet corn and tomatillo
Chewy 5-Cheese blend. *Contains: eggs.